Sunday, May 21, 2006

Services

My name is Waleed Tibi
waleedtibi@gmail.com
P.O.Box 6056 - Damascus - Syria.
Mobile: 00963-944-704454

I am a certified accountant (independent auditor), license number 2446, issued by Ministry of Trade and Economy in Syrian Arab Republic.
I do provide audit for the accounts, and do many services which you can find down below.
I provide all types of services related to accounting in Syria, also some special services are provided upon request of the client, these services include following ups in the Ministry of Finance, observing, monitoring, supervising, spending on behalf the client.
My current practice as a certified accountant allows me to be always updated with the new regulations regarding the environment of investment and taxation in Syria.
With an experience at work and practice reaches ten years and the problems we daily face in the practice of accountancy, I am capable of solving many of the accounting problems and above all providing an independent auditor's report reflecting the reality as it is.
Feasibility study is a service also I provide for various types of enterprises, whether it is for the use of Syrian government or for the use of the enterprise by itself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home